Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
1. UTI utilizes SMS messages to help you learn more about career training available at the Universal Technical Institute family of schools (“UTI”). Upon subscribing to receive SMS messages from UTI, you will be sent information regarding our
programs and how to connect with an Admissions Representative. You may also be contacted by UTI Admissions Representatives.
2. You can cancel the UTI SMS service at any’ time. Just text "STOP" to the short code number you received the message from. After you send the SMS message "STOP" to us, we will send you an SMS message to confirm that you have been unsubscribed.
After this, you will no longer receive SMS messages from us. If you want to join again, just sign up as you did the first time and we will start sending SMS messages to you again, or send “START” to the short code number.
3. If you are experiencing issues with the messaging program, you can reply with the keyword HELP for more assistance, or you can get help directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Carriers are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
5. As always, message and data rates may apply for any messages sent to you from us and to us from you. UTI SMS message frequency varies. If you have any questions about your text plan or data plan, it is best to contact your wireless provider.
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.