Find out what some of our graduates are doing today in pursuing their successful careers.
Learn more about how we assist our veterans from VA funding to exclusive scholarships.
UTI welcomes General Education Diploma students. Find out more in our resources.
$15 million in grants & scholarships available this year for those who qualify10
35+ relationships with top brands
220,000 grads � and counting
Take 60 seconds and find out how you can get trained.
We've built and maintained relationships with national dealerships, distributors, manufacturers and more. What does that mean for you? A nationwide network of companies that are willing to consider our graduates when they're ready to fill open positions.1
Universal Technical Institute (UTI) works with a select group of 4,700+ employers that have offered our graduates hiring incentives and higher starting salaries.14
Our graduates have been hired by a diverse group of employers across a variety of industries:
Do you have questions? We have the answers. Talk to an Admissions Representative today about attending Universal Technical Institute, NASCAR Technical Institute, Motorcycle Mechanics Institute or Marine Mechanics Institute.
Click the button and tell us what program you're interested in!
1) UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
2) For program outcome information and other disclosures, visit www.uti.edu/disclosures.
3) A total of 82% of UTI graduates in 2021 were employed within one year of their graduation date. This rate excludes graduates not available for employment because of continuing education, military service, health, incarceration, death or international student status. The rate includes graduates who completed manufacturer-specific advanced training programs and those employed in positions that were obtained before or during their UTI education, where the primary job duties after graduation align with the educational and training objectives of the program. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
6) UTI graduates' achievements may vary. Individual circumstances and wages depend on personal credentials and economic factors. Work experience, industry certifications, the location of the employer and their compensation programs affect wages. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
14) Incentive programs and employee eligibility are at the discretion of the employer and available at select locations. Special conditions may apply. Talk to potential employers to learn more about the programs available in your area. UTI is an educational institution and cannot guarantee employment or salary.
Universal Technical Institute of Illinois, Inc. is approved by the Division of Private Business and Vocational Schools of the Illinois Board of Higher Education.
Start your journey toward a new career